16 January 2006
Meme: Getting to know more about you...
Aiyah... got tagged again...

The Rules: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.

1.
My All
2. All About Zara
3.
Double Happiness and My Feelings
4.
Snippets of Life
5.
iamadomesticgoddess

Then you select five people to pass the love on to:
I choose to pass the love on to everyone (that means you, you and you there!)... but nor forcing you to do the meme though. :)

What were you doing ten years ago?
10 years ago I was in university, enjoying varsity life, making lots of new friends and hanging out. Erm... nothing much that I can recall because I don't have very good memory. Oh, I haven't met my other half yet .

What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago I was very concerned about low milk supply, depressed over having to wean off my girl because I'm not ready.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Potato chips/fish or prawn crackers/jiu-hu(dried cuttle fish)

2. ice cream
3. creme brulee nori (seaweed) ... hahaha I had intepreted it as something I would enjoy as a snack! Thanks for pointing out mama22beas! hmm, I intend to make creme brulee and will blog it if it's successful!

4. rojak
5. fruits

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:
1. Hickory Dickory Dock
2. Are You Sleeping?
3. 小老鼠
4. 一只蛤蟆
5. 10 Green Bottles

Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
1. Built a resort themed house on a BIG piece of land in an ideal location and have my family move in together.
2. Make profitable investments; let money be my slave =)
3. Whole family go on vacations to exotic and nice places
4. Charity
5. Shop till I drop! :P

Five bad habits:
1. Lazy
2. Procrastination
3. Forgetful
4. Slow 很‘摸’啦... hokkien is "gao sio"
5. Too absorbed in watching movie 看戏看得太过入神

Five things you like doing:
1. Spending time with my kids
2. Vacationing
3. Day dreaming of becoming a billionaire - hahaha this one's on a lot of people's list!
4. Cooking my favourite foods
5. Eating my favourite foods

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. Low waist jeans... it doesn't flatter me (and i won't tell why :P), 'nuff said.
2. Out of trend shirt/dress... How can a vainpot like me allow myself in out-of-trend clothings (timeless/classics excluded)? I'd strangle myself before I step out onto the streets!
3. Hair dye... I've promised myself I will never dye my hair!

4. Nail Polish... no opportunity to wear them because I have to keep my nails short (don't want to accidentally scratch me kids!), and short nails with nail polish are so yucky! No offfense :)
5. Piano... I'd just spent a couple of thousands on one; it'll have to last me for at least another 20 years!

Five favorite toys:
1. errr.... mind's blank... can I skip this?
2. skip
3. skip
4. skip
5. skip


Do you think you know more about me now?
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 1/16/2006 12:27:00 pm | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At Mon Jan 16, 01:26:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Egghead

    no toys meh? no fun one :P

     
  • At Mon Jan 16, 03:15:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger shiaulin

    wah really good girl wor this time, completed the meme liao. well done!! :D

    hmm... talking about dye hair, u don't need to dye ur whole head mah, get high-light will do lar... very fasionable wan leh (provided u must do it by the good & professional hair dresser).

     
  • At Mon Jan 16, 05:28:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger mama23beas

    You sound like you can get creme brulee very easily, I mean to me snacks are always something very easy to get.
    Where can I get creme brulee? Please tell me...had one in OneU, it was not up to my expectation...no crunchy caramel on top;).

     
  • At Mon Jan 16, 11:11:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger jazzmint

    wahh ur snacks sound healthy :P

     
  • At Tue Jan 17, 04:46:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous

    I thought the piano is your toy?

     
  • At Tue Jan 17, 10:07:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hmm... Because you got big fat ass? :P Or your waist sudah increase? :P

     
  • At Wed Jan 18, 08:11:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Buaya69

    i am the resident expert on low-cut jeans. pls send me a photo of your hips and butt and i shall comment, FOC one. :P

     
  • At Wed Jan 25, 05:39:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger domesticgoddess

    egghead, maria, haih... that time can't think of any. now that maria has mentioned it, perhaps piano, mobile phone, sewing machine (but i seldom use it cause no time), ...??? :P

    shiaulin, mmm my hair is slightly brownish already... people used to ask me if i'm of mix parentage hahah!

    mama23beas, thanks for pointing out; have made amendments.

    jazzmint, potato chips/crackers and ice cream healthy meh?

    jason, *buzz* both your guesses are wrong :P

    buaya69, thanks but no thanks :P