13 December 2005
Unable to log into gmail
Since last week I've been having problems to log into my google email accounts. The page failed to load everytime I press enter after keying in the password. I've tried deleting the cookies, temporary files, even histories! Still page fails to load. I've even tried to log in from another computer; same problem. So definitely not the computer's fault. The accounts seemed alright as I can log in to change my profiles etc., just the email page wouldn't load. Don't know what is wrong with google. I checked their forum, seems some other also facing the same problem.
Just in case you had sent email(s) to any of my gmail accounts, I would not be able to reply until the problem is resolved. Not that I purposely don't want to reply okay... :P
Have a nice day!
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 12/13/2005 11:56:00 am | Permalink |


5 Comments: