25 October 2005
Holiday Plans
Reading Willwolf's plans about the holidays next week spur me to list down the activities I have in mind for next week. Of course not as many as ten... and hor, I won't be listing down some of the private activities... la.
1. brings son to his concert
2. do my hair -- hahah, the vain me kicks in again!
3. go try Korean restaurant in Gurney Plaza
4. take photos at the marina -- for my eyes only :P ... see la, got nice pics will put them up
5. bring kids to swim or to beach play sand
6. bring kids to youth park for cycling
7. bake cheesecake
8. update blog if have time to go online
9. shopping -- find something that suits the theme of the upcoming annual dinner if possible
Writing the above puts me in holiday mood already!!!
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 10/25/2005 01:55:00 pm | Permalink |


15 Comments: