17 October 2005
How would you react if...
... suppose somebody, of the opposite sex, gives you a flattering comment i.e. you are pretty/handsome? Although this question may apply to just anyone, I would especially be intereseted in how you married people out there respond. You would

A. Thank the person then keep quiet.
B. Thank the person then immediately tell him/her you are married.
C. Thank the person then continue flirting.
D. None of the above. I would ... (describe how you would respond)

Let's see how you respond, then I'll blog about my experience and how I responded.
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 10/17/2005 04:01:00 pm | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At Mon Oct 17, 04:09:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Egghead

    errr... I won't even feel a thing... biasa liao... ahahahahah!

    seriously ah... will tell that fella off actually... coz I too "loyal" liao :P

     
  • At Mon Oct 17, 04:15:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger LHS

    i think i will choose "B" lo..
    But be flattered should be happy also..

     
  • At Mon Oct 17, 05:55:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger King's wife

    ha, good question. I would feel flattered and thank the person. whether i continue flirting or not.. that depends on how good looking he is!! haha..

    I like it that you are vain, and so in love with yourself!

    Btw, my sis also had a new baby in August.

     
  • At Mon Oct 17, 11:42:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous

    I would thank the fella.. and point to my spouse.. and tell him.. "hey. .can you go over there.. and tell my husband that..?"

     
  • At Tue Oct 18, 08:16:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Mumsgather

    Hehe. This is interesting..... My answer is D. Thank the person and give him a big smile (not a flirty one mind you) then go over and tell Mr MG about it. Hahahaha. I won't choose B becos that would be assuming too much, for all you know he is merely paying me a compliment. and certainly not C. Oh I still like to flirt, but only with my Mr MG. kekekeke.

     
  • At Tue Oct 18, 10:13:00 am GMT+8, Blogger domesticgoddess

    egghead, fuh! you and I sama geng mya, so full of ourselves! hahah!

    huisia, feel flattered la but hor 有点儿不自在...

    king's wife, hahah... I'm vain in front of people I know only... Congrats to your sis.

    mama bok, if my husband with me still ok... I guess he'll feel flattered too hah!

    mumsgather, if this happened face to face I think my face sure red as tomato! Yar... I wouldn't choose B too cause that's too perasaan...

     
  • At Tue Oct 25, 05:39:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous

    A