07 September 2005
Hugs and Kisses
This morning I fetched the children to Mama's place as usual. As I was about to leave for work, I asked Jean to walk to me for a hug.

DG: Come Jean, hug hug... *extending hands*

Jean: *toddling quickly to me and gave a hug*

I planted a kiss on her cheek, then asked her to go to Mama for breakfast. She walked to the dining table, then before I was getting up from squatting position, she turned around and walked to me again, saying

Jean: ak...ak (hug hug)

DG: oh ok, hug hug *extending hands*

As I was pulling away after giving her a tight hug, she suprised me.

Jean: ki...

DG: huh? *puzzled*

Jean: ki *she repeated*

DG: *puzzled again*...... *suddenly light bulb lits* oh... kiss is it? *gave her a peck on the cheek*

Jean: ki-ssh *trying to pronounce the ss-sound*

Aww... my girl is literrally asking for hugs and kisses! That just warmed my heart so much!
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 9/07/2005 11:30:00 am | Permalink |


16 Comments: