22 August 2005
My New Look
Hey, if you are not visiting me for the first time, did you notice any difference here? *winks*
I have finally stumbled upon an image I think is suitable for dressing up my site. I had to edit the original image by using paint brush *sigh*... yeah you've heard me right, paint brush...! Because I don't have photoshop in my computer, and my photoshop skill is nil too! LOL! Nevertheless, I'm quite happly with the result but believe photoshop can do much better.
Putting up the image as header not as easy as I've thought (hahah... maybe because I'm dumb!). I had to try several times and also check on other people's coding to make sure the codes are put in the right places. With trials and errors, and staring at the codes for minutes to figure out what's wrong, finally I've manage to put it up. *phew!*
With this new head gear, I feel as if it has given me a new identity, a sense of belonging... a unique existence! I like the new look; it is warm and classy, like a woman of impeccable taste (hahah... I've got a thick skin haven't I told you before? :P) . But still it lacks something... like colour! Due to me being clueless about HTML codes, I can't do much now until someone can enlighten me on how to select the colour I want and add the codes.
I hope you like my new look as much as I do.
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 8/22/2005 06:00:00 pm | Permalink |


10 Comments: