19 August 2005
Walking... Talking...
Today my girl is exactly eighteen months old.

I came back from work to find that she's finally walking! Woohoo... I am so so happy! Yup! Walking on her own whithout holding anyone's hand around mama's house. She walked to the kitchen to see 'ah mar', after a while walked to the living to play with 'ah kung'. Basically she explored mama's house on her own the whole day!

Besides walking, she had learnt to say these few words (on top of calling us), namely

babbit - rabbit
chocks - socks
mao - cat in mandarin
pan - fan
pee - fish
poo - refering to pooh bear
ooo - have in hokkien
boh - none in hokkien
ai - want in hokkien
mai - don't want in hokkien
bear bear - refering to bear
walk walk - walk
gai gai - go places
pay - play
ba bye - bye bye etc.

If you ask her to give you a kiss with sound, she'd do it with "mm...mwah"! Now that's my girl! :)
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 8/19/2005 11:59:00 pm | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At Sat Aug 20, 05:56:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Jason Lioh

    I want a kiss, give me give me!
    Congrats heh~! ;)

     
  • At Sat Aug 20, 05:57:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous

    so jolly to read this :).
    soon you will lost track to what she learn to say.

     
  • At Sat Aug 20, 11:02:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey..DG,
    Congrats..!! another milestone reached...!!
    My brat walked at 10mths.. but till today.. 20mths old and yet.. she still isn't saying as much as your princess.

     
  • At Mon Aug 22, 12:03:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous

    Love the new banner/header..!! very nice..!!

     
  • At Mon Aug 22, 01:32:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger domesticgoddess

    jason, you are so far away... virtual kiss can liao hor? LOL :PbPbPb

    twinsmom, I've waited for this day for so long...LOL... Ian walked at 13-months and people said girl normally will be faster than boys... :P 皇帝不急太监急!

    big bok, I'm sure Chloe will soon bombard you with a lot of new words when she's ready :)
    Thanks, I like my new look too, but still feel kinda 'naked' hahahah!

     
  • At Tue Aug 23, 05:38:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger shiaulin

    now ur turn to write about ur troddler talk :D
    yup can feel the joys in ur words.