02 September 2005
Excited over...
I'm very very excited now :) :) No, excited is still an understatement. How to describe huh? Let's see...

Urmmm... like you have eyed on buying *something* for quite awhile already but couldn't yet because of the exorbitant pricing. So you keep surveying around hoping to catch a good deal from dealers or stores. Then unexpectedly, you found out about this great offer from a display in a hypermaket that you couldn't resist even though it will still burn a hole in your pocketS (but a lot reduced from the original pricing already lah!). Soon after, a talk on the phone with the taukeh-soh, I think I'm getting an even better deal :P!!

I think I will most probably take it. That also means the purchase will burn many holes in my pocket and purse. I might have to starve myself for months years just to refill my savings to where it is now :( But, ... but, really can't resist lah... after all I need to pamper myself once in a while right?

Will update later when the deal goes through. :P
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 9/02/2005 06:00:00 pm | Permalink |


11 Comments: