19 September 2005
The Seven Things Meme
Gee… I thought being a newbie in the blogsphere means I won’t have to worry about being tagged with memes. How wrong I was! Not only being tagged, but tagged twice!! First was by Willwolf, then by Twinsmom. Willwolf said, “Girls, if you don’t do the meme, then I will hamsap you.” So…so… I better do the meme or else…

Seven things you plan to do before you die :
i. Watch my children grow up and be successful in their endeavours
ii. Watch my children get married and have children
iii. Own a semi-D or bungalow on Penang Island and renovate it with resort theme (heeheehee please allow me to dream here… :P)
iv. Travel abroad with family including my parents and siblings (plus their family)
v. Go on the Silk Road tour, Alaska Cruise (if cannot afford maybe settle for cheaper ones but definitely not along the Malacca Straits), Disneyland and etc. etc. etc.
vi. Compete in the Amazing Race if ever the show allows foreigners to participate and win the competition (hahahah… I’m very good at daydreaming)
vii. Own a profitable business

Seven things I could do :
i. Start exercising
ii. Brush up my piano skills again
iii. Shed the extra pounds on the belly
iv. Update the blog more regularly
v. Bring the kids to Taiping Zoo
vi. Go for facials and be more consistent in the home DIY skin care regime
vii. Buy myself a digital camera and take more photos

7 Celebrity crushes :
i. Audrey Hepburn
ii. Takeshi Kaneshiro
iii. Leslie Cheung
iv. David Wu
v. Cherrie Chung
vi. Johnny Depp (when he was starring in 21 Jump Street)
vii. Kris Phillips

Actually hoh, it’s not easy to come up with the above seven. Frankly, I’ve never really had any idols (to the extent of keeping posters of them, keep a collection of their movies/songs, or even becoming star-chasers追星族), all because my Papa remarked 点醒我 when I was into my teenage years, that all these celebrities are just human being like you and I. And I thought, yeah right, why should I idolize these people? (hope I won’t get flamed by all the celeb fan club out there!) That’s why you won’t see me going ga-ga over celebrities; the most I would do is pat-gua 八卦 the entertainment gossips only :P

7 often repeated words :
i. 哥哥/妹妹 ge-ge/mei-mei, come…
ii. Come, mama sayang…
iii. Hug hug…
iv. Boy, don’t shout!
v. Boy, don’t jump! Jump again I’ll take cane!
vi. Girl, don’t climb! Climb again mama piak!
vii. Girl, cannot open/touch/take this!

7 physical traits I look for in the opposite sex :
i. Pleasant face features
ii. Tall
iii. Healthy tan
iv. Muscular build
v. High nose bridge
vi. No smokers stain on teeth
vii. Big hands

7 tags goes to :
i. Sexymama (because no update for so long already! *protest*)
ii. Mr. Belacan
iii. Earthtone (please kacau Twinsmom’s house again :P)
iv. James
v. Shoppingmum
vi. Mama22beas
vii. Suzette

Hey people, no obligation to do the meme if you are too busy with serious matters… but if you don't mind doing it for fun, then try it. Cheers! :)

 
posted by domesticgoddess at 9/19/2005 11:33:00 am | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At Mon Sept 19, 11:36:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At Mon Sept 19, 12:30:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous

    ah ah ah...protest sexymum no up date wor...don't know who no up date leh...
    actually I kind of like this 7 tag thingy, let ppl get to know you more.

     
  • At Tue Sept 20, 05:53:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous

    aiyah, so difficult lah, difficult to come up with 7 for everything ler... why give me homework har? I very lazy bone wor... (hmm how many times I said my old blog name lzbone suits me better? :p)

     
  • At Wed Sept 21, 03:41:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger domesticgoddess

    maria, actually it depends how sincere one answers the questions :P

    suzette, when you can't think of anything to write, then try this hahah...