24 January 2006
Lucky 4 Meme
4 Jobs I’ve Had In My Life
- Accounts clerk
- Standard Chartered Bank clerk
- EHS Officer
- Engineer

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
- Little Mermaid - Disney's animation (I love the songs)
- Fantasia - Disney's animation
- Aladdin - Disney's animation
- Finding Nemo

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch
- CSI: Las Vegas
- CSI: New York
- CSI: Miami
- Grey's Anatomy

4 Places I’ve Lived
Penang, Penang, Penang, Penang

4 Places I’ve Been On Vacation To
- Singapore
- Munich
- Seattle
- Hillsboro

4 Places I Would Rather Be In
- My house
- My mama's house
- A spa resort
- On a Scandinavian cruise ship

4 Of My Favourite Foods
- Mama's home cook food
- Penang's famous hawker foods
- Nyonya food
- Japanese food

4 Websites I Visit Daily
- Company intranet site - set as default
-
sinchew-i.com
-
thestar.com.my
- Updated sites of blogs I read.

4 Lucky Souls Tagged
You


Anda
あなた
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 1/24/2006 08:25:00 am | Permalink |


5 Comments: