03 February 2006
Saying "I Love You"
The kindy which my son attends has special programme during the month of December (yes, the time when every other school-going children are having long holidays), which is compulsory for all children to attend. The special programme has different theme from year to year. In 2004 the theme was "The world of pets" where they learn about different animals that are kept as pets and were taken on a pet shop tour. Last year it was "Around the world in 30 days" where they learn about 12 different countries (if I'm not mistaken), the dinstinct differences in its cultures, and saying "
I Love You" in 8 different languages (I think so...).


Click the above to hear and see if you can tell what languages they are.
Highlight the following with your mouse to find out the answers: Korean, Japanese, Thai, Mandarin, Indian(I don't know if it's Tamil or Hindustan), Spanish, Netherland, Italian, Arabic, Aussie English, Bahasa Malaysia
I don't know why, but I was amused paricularly when he speaks the Indian version. And I couldn't stop laughing... hahahahaha

I had wanted to blog this last month, but it stayed as draft until I'd found a site to host my audio file.
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 2/03/2006 11:29:00 pm | Permalink |


9 Comments: