20 March 2006
Big Gal's Toy
Teeheehee... look what I've got for myself... *beaming*

Tadaaa...


Bought this last Saturday at the Canon warehouse sale. Man... it was crowded and the mechandises were selling like hot cakes. Initially I was eyeing the Powershot A520 which was on sale, but it was out of stock already. The staff there recommended the A530, which is a new model for the point and shoot range. With an addtional of about RM100 and still within my budget, I bought it without second thought. However it only comes with 16MB SD; I'd have to start shopping for a larger storage SD soon.
Hohoho... hopefully my photography is good enough and you'll be seeing more pictures soon. Who knows, may be I might post my own photos one day..... hahah that'll happen if I got online in a drunken state!
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 3/20/2006 12:28:00 am | Permalink |


17 Comments: