28 March 2008
The worst restaurant meal I've ever had!
Today I joined my colleagues to have lunch at Manhattan Fish Market in one of mall. It is my first visit to this outlet. Yes believe me you! Wakakakaka... sounds so sampat right? Anyway, I'd heard from others before that the food there wasn't anything to shout about. But today the group decided to go there as Nando's were packed, and I just followed the flow.

Turned out what others said before were true. The quality of food is major THUMBS DOWN! I didn't order anything fancy (and luckily I didn't because then it'd burn a big hole in my pocket), just a set lunch of fried cod fish with coleslaw and fries that costs RM19.90++. What a rip off with the kind of food they served! Bah!!!

First of all, the food served to me was cold. It was as if it was left in the kitchen for a long time already. Secondly the fries were soggy; even McD's fries tastes better. Thirdly, the portion was pathetic; there's only one and a halft piece of fried fish and the half piece is just batter, no fish at all. I really feel this is a rip off aitelyu!

One good thing they did was to distribute the feedback cards at the end of the meal. I filled it up with my honest opinions LOL! This will be the last time I ever patronise this chain.
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 3/28/2008 03:50:00 pm | Permalink |


3 Comments: