19 October 2007
I Joined the Smorty League!
Yes I finally joined the Smorty League!! :D

I’ve seen many of my blogger friends joining Smorty, and they get paid for blogging their opinions on certain services or products. If one is hardworking, the return seems to be lucrative. Now why should I let go of such good opportunity to make money right? So I joined; and am very happy my humble blog is accepted. ;)

This blog for money concept actually benefits both the blogger and advertiser. Advertiser gets to advertise on blogs while blogger get paid to blog; win-win situation.

This will by my first post for Smorty and I do hope more opportunities will appear on my panel so I can get more pocket money for online-shopping :P

Oh I also hear that now paypal money can be transferred to credit card. I guess I can just blog away to settle some of the credit card debts then. All thanks to this "getting paid for blogging" concept.
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 10/19/2007 01:35:00 pm | Permalink |


0 Comments: