04 October 2007
Time to go Shopping!
Now we are in the month of October, it means year end is drawing nearer. I always like year end because of the festive mood due to celebrations of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc. With celebrations, can't run away from buying presents!

Year end also means boy’s birthday is coming up soon. I’m cracking my head over what toy to get for him as birthday present. Not that we want to spoil him, but don’t you think receiving present is most exiting? Even as adult I like receiving gifts, what more a seven year-old!

I shall take my time to browse through this online shopping site for some ideas. They carry so many toy brands I’m literally spoilt for choice. The best part is prices are really reasonable. Gee… I think I might as well buy a toy for girl too!
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 10/04/2007 03:18:00 pm | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At Mon Aug 21, 09:12:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Nora Connell

    Thank you so much for sharing tips about Time to go Shopping in December you can also visit this web site : https://www.myhomeshoppingnetwork.com up to 70% off in the last Christmas.

     
  • At Mon Aug 23, 07:43:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous

    I cannot thank Mr Pedro loan service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 2% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact: pedroloanss@gmail.com .