08 February 2007
Can't get enough of Apple!
My man is an absolute Apple fan. The apple I’m referring to is not the apple fruit mind you. It’s the Mac Apple; you know, the Mac computer and all the Apple merchandises. Would you believe if I tell you we have 3 Apples at home? No kidding! 2 iMacs and 1 MacBook. He also has an iPod. Apple should really reward us for being so loyal to its brand.

Even though we have Apples in the house for many years, I’m still rather unfamiliar with the short cut keys and especially the single-button mouse. That’s mainly because in my work I use Windows based PC and when I’m back home I seldom log on. Anyway the man hogs the computer all most of the time. There’s not much opportunity for me to use and learn. But I have to admit that Apple's design is very unique and trendy. Got style!

Lately the man is thinking of getting the iPod shuffle, so that he can use it when he goes for his jogs. The retail price here at the store is very expensive, compared the US. Then I came across this Apple store online which offers 1% cash back AND free shipping some more! Ain’t that a good deal? Hmm… I better go tell him quickly about this offer!
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 2/08/2007 05:03:00 pm | Permalink |


0 Comments: