06 February 2007
My latest bling bling
When I was young I only know diamond as jewellery, an expensive one an all there is to it. I wasn't aware that there's so much Cs to it until hubs (then boyfriend) introduced me to it. And the first place I learnt the Cs' from was Tiffany's website.

The first diamond with birth cert (LOL!) I owned is of course the engagement ring. It's not a big stone mind you (we couldn't afford big ones), but was one of the smallest that came with IGI certificate. At F color and IF clarity, we were very satisfied. At that time, I didn't quite fancy big stones on my hand as I had thought it looked too auntie. Of course now I'd changed my mind LOL!

However, I couldn't bring myself to spend a few thousand(s) on just a pair of diamond stud earrings. Actually, what I could afford is too small for my liking, what I like is way way beyond my budget. So the next best thing I got for myself were this (pic left). Fakes ahaks!

It is not those high quality cubic zirconias or moissanite; just a cheap pair of studs I found in one of the accessories shop in Island Plaza.

By far my most satisfied purchase of fakes... hahaha!
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 2/06/2007 08:15:00 am | Permalink |


0 Comments: