29 January 2007
Meme: My 5 favourite Malaysian bloggers

First meme for me in 2007! I was tagged by Shooi to do this meme about my favourite Malaysian bloggers started by Pablo Pabla.

Here goes, in no particular order:

·
Loopymeals
I simply love this blog as James, the self-proclaimed drama king is very articulate in describing even the most boring event. I can actually visualize the scenes, like movie playing in my head.

·
Twinsmom
This woman is full of humour. I like how she injects humour in daily lives, and her occasional sarcasm in some of her entries.

·
FishFish
Her site is always full of mouth-watering delicious looking food. This gal also tries out some of her own ideas using simple ingredients from time to time, and whipped out a wonderful nutritious meal.

·
Viewtru
I like the sarcasm in his entries. And he’s got pretty good predictions too! LOL!

·
KennySia
Quite a funny guy when he does parodies. A site I will visit to lighten up a boring afternoon.

There. Actually I have a lot more but the memes caps it at five. Else it would be a long laundry list of all the blogs I read. LOL!

I am not going to tag anyone. But if you feel like doing this tag, please feel free to take it up and kindly provide your link in the comments, so that I can pay you a visit.

 
posted by domesticgoddess at 1/29/2007 10:21:00 am | Permalink |


2 Comments: