05 July 2006
All the way from Hong Kong

This came all the way from Hong Kong.



What's so special about the bedlinen, I hear you asked? Well, not that I think they are special, just that I needed to redeemed something from AsiaMiles before my accumulated miles expired. After searching through all the awards, this bedlinen set is the most worthwhile redemption (although I had initially wanted to get the Clarins make-up set) considering my miles' affordability heh! :P It centainly surprised me big time that this set could've cost so much in HKD!!! I for one wouldn't spend MYR553.45 for a set of bedlinen!! But since it comes free, I have absolutely no complaints!

One thing though, the trouble for AsiaMiles awards redemption is, almost all items have to be self-collected in Hong Kong! Luckily my uncle's boss was travelling to HK for business, so he agreed to do a favour for me by collecting on my behalf. I want to thank him her so much.
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 7/05/2006 11:23:00 am | Permalink |


10 Comments: