18 May 2006
Langkawi Trip - Day 3
Since we had visited the places we want, we took it easy on the 3rd day. Only woke up at 9am to freshen up for breakfast. After that we let the kids play in the pool again. After that we pack our things and checkout at about 1 pm and headed for Langkawi Parade again as MIL wanted to buy something. We left the shopping mall at about 3 pm to go to Kuah Jetty.

We had lunch in KFC after FIL and hubby returned the rented car. After that I went to the duty free shop to scout for Absolute Citron my brother had asked me to purchase for him. He sounded surprised when I told him that 1 litre bottle costs RM45 only. Anyway, our ferry was suppose to depart at 5:30 pm but there were 2 boats on that day, so whichever filled up with passengers first will set sail earlier.

The ferry of the return journey was rather old. It traveled at a slower speed compared to the ferry on the 1st day. Luckily we departed at 5 pm as the journey took 3 hours as oppose to 2.5 hours. I only manage to go up to the deck at about 7 pm after girl has woken from her nap. Lucky I still manage to capture the sunset with my camera. We arrived in Penang just in time for dinner. However most of the restaurants were full because of mother’s day; in the end we had dinner at Goodall kopitiam. That's our mother's day :P

夕阳西下

 
posted by domesticgoddess at 5/18/2006 08:00:00 am | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At Thu May 18, 04:03:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Helen

    OMG!! I'm definitely going as soon as my financial situation is better. I've not been to the cable ride.... seeing your pics, I feel it is definitely a must!!

    Bought chocolates for your children?? lol Did you all went snorkelling??

     
  • At Thu May 18, 04:12:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous

    beautiful sunset :)...

    yah, did you buy a lot chocolate? ;)

     
  • At Fri May 19, 08:29:00 am GMT+8, Blogger domesticgoddess

    Dear Helen, I sure hope you will have a fun vacation ;) I didn't buy any chocs as we already have a lot at home. Besides, I'm afraid I'll not be able to keep up with them since they are already very active without sweets/chocs! LOL!

    Dear Maria, :) but I think it's a bit too dark. I should have increased the ISO or have longer exposure or both. No, didn't buy chocs.

     
  • At Fri May 19, 04:43:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Ghostbird

    Sounded like a pretty rel;axing holiday. No clothes shopping for you???

     
  • At Fri May 19, 11:25:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous

    Maybe I'll tag along with Helen.....

     
  • At Tue May 23, 10:26:00 am GMT+8, Blogger domesticgoddess

    Dear sexymama, yeah very relaxing... didn't intentionally shop for clothes but yeah, i did bought myself pants and a halter-neck t-shirt from the children's dept. hahahah...

    Dear l b, why not? check with her to see if her trip will coincide with your homecoming... then don't forget to snap a photo of Helen in bikini! ;)

     
  • At Tue May 23, 05:08:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous

    Good idea!! Helen in a bikini... Mamma Mia!!

     
  • At Tue May 23, 06:08:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger ZMM

    Wow.. your photos of Langkawi are really nice ler..

    And your kids are so cute!

    Make me feel like going to Langkawi also.