02 February 2007
Get Cash Back from Macys!
Shopping is an activity that most women like. I’m with the majority, that’s why I luuurve shopping. Of course concern is, money, You see, I have to work very hard for my wages, that’s why I have to spend wisely as most part of the pay goes to household and family.

Money aside, the shopping duration cannot be too long else the children will start to get whiny. But then, how can one get a good bargain without having to dig in those big discounted bins for the right colour and sizes?

With time and money constraint, Macys no doubt will be the perfect solution. Macys helps you save money by giving up to 25% cash back whenever you shop online. What is more attractive is that you can access more than 800 stores, most of them major retailers and popular stores in the States, through Macys! How cool is that?! I can actually buy more things with the savings on petrol and cash back offered! The best part is, the cash back is not only usable online, it can be turned into a big fat check for you to deposit into the bank!

Apart from rebates, Macys also offer the best Coupons & Specials. The website is very user-friendly as the stores are all listed in alphabetical order. It is such a breeze searching for the store one has in mind. To enjoy all these, just simply sign up with an email address for free. Just by think of all those potential savings… I can even smile in my dreams :)
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 2/02/2007 03:33:00 pm | Permalink |


0 Comments: