06 February 2007
Find out ways to increase link popularity
A while ago a lot of sites started stating their Google PR number on their sites to indicate how popular the site is. There were also site which painstakingly explain what one can to in order to push up the page rank or what it is. For the average person like me, I still couldn’t get the real algorithm no matter how many times I read it. Perhaps it’s too techie for me.

I do know however, the higher one’s page rank, the more popular the site. I remembered sometime last year I did a check and found that I have very low PR. Well, that is sort of expected it since my site wasn’t updated regularly and not many traffic either. Then just a few days ago I check again to find that my PR has moved up to 4. I have no idea why it suddenly went up as I didn’t do anything different on this site. But never mind, higher is better.

Now, with the intention to monetize my blog, I have to think of ways to increase the popularity of my blog so that this site will be accepted to write for certain advertisers or even for advertisers to hand-pick my site to review its product or services. To understand how I can increase my blog’s popularity, I find
Link Popularity very useful. If you want to find out more, do hop over to that site for more information.
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 2/06/2007 05:23:00 pm | Permalink |


0 Comments: