05 March 2007
Invest in Gold
Just this past weekend, I went to the goldsmith shop to have my earrings fixed because one side of it had broken. While we were there, of course we checked out the gold price. The precious metal is now priced at RM71++ per gram! @.@

Whoa! That’s appreciation of almost 100% compared to 8 years ago (the time when I got married)! Now if I’d invested in gold bars then, I’d be smiling all the way to the bank!!

With the current low interest rates, and plunging KLSE index, I think maybe it’s better to invest in precious metal instead. I foresee the demand for precious metals can only go up; so for long term investments,
gold investing is a pretty safe bet.

If only I have some a lot of spare cash, I’d really want to buy a few gold bars for keeps. :P
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 3/05/2007 05:06:00 pm | Permalink |


0 Comments: