25 July 2005
My Angels
Here's a sneak peek at my angels.



They look as if from the same cookie mould, don't they? Well, after all they are from the same manufacturer designer *ahem*.

Can you guess which photo is Ian and which photo is Jean? No prize for the winner :P.

I had sent their photos to one of my university coursemate as an update; she said they are so cute and look like angels. Indeed they are my angels. A lot of people, relatives and friends, have commented that they resemble their pretty mother *that's yours truly heheh*. Of course the papa was not too happy to hear that, cause he would whisper to Jean's ear, "No lah... you look more like papa hor..." *Domestic Goddess rolls eyes*. He had hoped that his girl would resemble him at least to balance up since the son already takes after the wife.

Sexymama did asked me whether I'd post up my photo. I told her may be not. But, from my kids' photo, you can guess how I look perhaps? Hint: they really really look a lot like me :) Do you think so Twinsmom?

 
posted by domesticgoddess at 7/25/2005 03:30:00 pm | Permalink |


7 Comments: