20 July 2005
Why jump on the bandwagon now?
It may seem odd that I only jump on the blogging bandwagon now and not earlier. After all 5xmom did urge me to start my own blog at the time she started. I had all sort of excuses then... no time, not a writer material, was am not good at writing essay (in fact I hated it when schooling), blablabla.

Twinsmom asked, "wah...finally...bueh tahan leh? after see we all happily blogging away...". Actually, it's because recently I suddenly have this urge to record down some significant chapters in my life for my children, particularly their birth, while I still remember. So I thought why not do it on blog? There were so many mothers doing it for themselves as well as their children. Also it's a good way to exchange views with others and share some thoughts. Hence I decided to create a blog.

Then I have a problem... what nick name should I use? I've decided not to use the previous one cause it sounded too plain and doesn't reflect me have an identity. And I thought what if I have more than 2 kids? That nick name wouldn't be appropriate anymore. So I asked Sexymama if she has any suggestion, and she asked me how flashy a nick I want... hahahah. Anyway we didn't come up with any during that chat session.

Luckily I got an inspiration one evening while watching Nigella Bites on Astro. So Domestic Goddess it is! And I kind of like it. Am I vain or what? heheh...
 
posted by domesticgoddess at 7/20/2005 06:36:00 pm | Permalink |


7 Comments: